Tuesday, March 29, 2011
High School
Now that I have gone through almost 3 nine weeks of my freshmen year, I think I have this high school thing figured out. I know what things are important and what is a waste of time. I know how to study and pretty much how much to study. I know that I cannot function to the best of my ability with less than 6 and a half hours of sleep. I figured out different hairstyles I can do if I shower at night verses in the morning. I now know that trying to find guys who could be a good boyfriend is pointless. In these last 27 weeks, I have learned a lot about school, responsibility, and myself. I have hit many walls, and also had some of my happiest times in my life. I cannot wait for the rest of my time in these next three years. The thing is, it is going so fast. Just to think, wow, if this is how fast my life is at 15, how is it going to be from now on? It's pretty crazy. Oh well, I try my best not to think about the future that much and try to keep my mind in the present. It is pretty hard sometimes, but I can try. I am still learning who my true friends are, and realizing how those friends are getting less and less. My amount of friends is quickly changing. I don't know where God is taking me in the next couple of years, but I want to do something where I can make an impact on people. I want to help people who don't have what I am fortunate enough to have. Everything is in God's hands and I'm thankful for that. He knows what I am to do, and hopefully I will get the memo in time. For now, I try my best.