I didn't cry.. I am so proud of myself
What's that??

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's not butter!!

SQUINTT

Aww, aren't we just adorable?!?
Two nights ago I had a sleepover at my friend Katelynn's house. We were hoping to pull an allnighter, and while trying to do so we went into her kitchen and had to entertain ourselves. We would randomly open up her fridge and pantry and take food out of them and take strange pictures with us holding them. We also watched the Titanic. Unfortunately., we failed at stayingup all night. Katelynn fell asleep around 4:30 and I fell asleep around 5:30..... but we did have a full time anyway.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's not butter!!

SQUINTT

Aww, aren't we just adorable?!?
Two nights ago I had a sleepover at my friend Katelynn's house. We were hoping to pull an allnighter, and while trying to do so we went into her kitchen and had to entertain ourselves. We would randomly open up her fridge and pantry and take food out of them and take strange pictures with us holding them. We also watched the Titanic. Unfortunately., we failed at stayingup all night. Katelynn fell asleep around 4:30 and I fell asleep around 5:30..... but we did have a full time anyway. 