Dare2Share
At the beginning of February, I went with my youth group for the second year to a Dare2Share conference in Columbus. It was amazing. The speakers, dramas, and praise were amazing. Also, part it was a concert by Fee and Leeland. Fee was good, but I was speechless about Leeland's talent and love for the Lord. They are my heroes. Then, after their concert, my friends Jamie and Lydia got to get a picture with Leeland himself and an autographed poster. I was truly humbled. I'm pretty sure that I was shaking all the way home after that. Well, here are so pictures of our AMAZING weekend.
While we were there, there were these people dressed up as different cartoon characters, with Alyssa.
Probably one of my favorite pictures in the world, the hundreds of hands while praising our amazing Lord with Leeland singing in the background.
My proud moment with Leeland himself, Jamie, and Lydia.
Back at church at 2 in the morning