Monday, June 30, 2008

The Ohio Tour

On June 6 and 7, my sixth grade class went on a two day field trip to Columbus the first day and Cleveland the second. Some places we went to were some old Indian caverns in Columbus, COSI, the Statehouse, the Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, the Cleveland Zoo, the Cleveland History Museum, and many other places. We traveled in a very nice coach bus that we were on the majority of the time, but was fun because I was pretty much surrounded by some of my favorite people.I didn't get to take as many pictures as I did because my camera kept dying, but oh well...

Mr. "I don't like getting my picture taken", Ryan (sitting behind me) (and half of Nick's head).


I only have one word for these pictures (actually I have three), TOO MANY OREOS!!!


Yes, there is a person down there and that would be Connor.

Alex just couldn't keep her eyes open, even though she was asleep for only about two minutes.

Carrie and Lexi in a port hole at COSI.

Some different animals we saw throughout our adventure.

The beautiful Cleveland skyline from a mini-cruise that we went on that goes on Lake Erie.